html> Lostvestige: Cat Photos Friday #1

Cat Photos Friday #1

I decided to start a weekly theme called Cat Photos Friday! I have 100s of random cat photos on my computer and I thought I might as well share them with the world. (Plus it gives me an excuse to keep taking more ;-) Hehe) 

I have three cats, and they are completely nuts. They race around the house like maniacs and create all kinds of ruckus. I feel like I live in a zoo most days. A very entertaining zoo though! This particular day was sometime last spring when I bought them a new canvas cat condo because they destroyed the last one. A year later and this one is now looking pretty bad.. But these pictures cracked me up and I feel like they capture their personalities perfectly. So, let me introduce my nutballs!




This is Cloud. Her hobbies include dragging her favorite toy mice into dark rooms and yowling at them. 

This is Jeeves. He enjoys meowing at the top of his lungs for no reason and doing back flips off the walls.

This is Chester. He loves water from the sink, water from the bathtub and knocking glasses of water onto the floor. WATER.


 I'll end the post with this very flattering picture of Jeeves.



You can find loads more photos on instagram at #chestercloudjeeves

Labels: , , , ,