html> Lostvestige: Cat Photos Friday # 35- Getting Pumped for Halloween

Cat Photos Friday # 35- Getting Pumped for Halloween

As Halloween gets closer, the cats are busy getting into the spirit of this spooky season.  I thought I would share some photos of my cats and my moms doing Halloween-y stuff from years past.

 Sookie likes to pretend she's a spooky decoration


Zoe was unsure what had happened to these poor pumpkins!



Sookie, pretending to be the witch's cat, and helping with the brew.

My pumpkin cat blends in!

Cloud thought she should be part of the decor as well.

Teddy was Sookie's twin brother who disappeared years ago :'( He was such a cool guy and loved hanging out with the pumpkins.



Hope everyone is having fun gearing up for the big day next Friday!

Labels: , , , , ,