html> Lostvestige: Chester and Jeeves Day!

Chester and Jeeves Day!

Two years ago we got Chester and Jeeves!

As I mentioned in my last two cat posts, we decided to get a cat in October, but we were way too excited so towards the end of September we decided to start looking. The first place we went was Petsmart, and we met a lady there who was selling kittens she had rescued and she convinced us it was better to get two cats instead of one. (We really didn't need much convincing!) She had quite a few kittens and even more at her house so she invited us to come over and pick some out, although we had already pretty much decided which ones we wanted.  Chester and Jeeves were already almost all grown up when we got them, but the lady sent us some baby pictures of them and they are too cute!

Jeeves with his best friend (Look at those ears!). I kinda wished we could have gotten his friend too.. :( Their faces look similar, I wonder if they were actually related!

Ever since I was little I knew one day I wanted an orange cat named Chester. When I saw this guy I knew he was the one!





The last two pictures are from Chester and Jeeves' first night here. Jeeves was on a very weird schedule where he would get hungry at about 4 am and decide to meow at the top of his lungs until I couldn't take it anymore and got up to feed him. It was exhausting, but then I figured out if I gave them a snack before bed  he would be quiet all night. Whew! 




These two boys are the most energetic cats I've ever met! It was overwhelming at first, but they're very entertaining and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Labels: , , , ,