html> Lostvestige: Thrifty Finds

Thrifty Finds

I wanted to share some of my latest thrifty finds. We hadn't been thrift shopping in a while and we ended up having really good luck at our favorite place.

I found these two cute shirts plus this plaid skirt, perfect for Christmas time outfits!

Jeeves thought my skirt was a nice place to sit down and have a bath..

Steven found some desert boot style shoes he has been wanting.

And the best find was this awesome camera set for 40 dollars! I saw this bag shoved in a corner and thought "Hmm... There could be a camera in there..." And sure enough, there was!  I got some film  for it in the mail the other day and I can't wait to try it out!  I have been wanting an older film camera for a while now.

Have you found anything good at a thrift store lately?

Labels: , , , ,