html> Lostvestige: What I Wore- Exploring Bridges

What I Wore- Exploring Bridges

These photos are from two years ago, but I liked them and wanted to post them. They are from an adventurous Saturday in October where we walked on a super high train bridge, explored an abandoned house, walked through a forgotten graveyard and ended up on a creepy pedestrian bridge. I'll probably post the rest of the photos from that day sometime soon.

This was two years ago and my hair is STILL the same length. What is the deal???



Sadly they tore down this pedestrian bridge recently );


This is my "Are those hobos over there and are they about to walk over to us??" face.



There is something so picturesque about train tracks in the fall!
 Outfit Details
Shirt: Wet Seal
Shoes: Target
Jeans: Forever 21

Labels: , , , , ,