html> Lostvestige: What I Wore- Fall Favorites

What I Wore- Fall Favorites

This is my favorite fall shirt, favorite fall skirt, and favorite fall shoes.



It has pockets!!




 Outfit Details
Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Forever 21

I found this sweater at a thrift store at the beginning of last summer and I could not wait to wait wear it, I seriously thought about it at least once a week for months.. The shoes are also from the thrift shop, they are just a little bit too big but I like them anyway. 

You'll be seeing a lot more of this skirt, I wear the heck out of it in the fall and winter. It's one of those things that I throw on when I can't decide what to wear and I never seem to get tired of it. It goes with just about anything.

Do you have a piece of clothing that you can wear over and over again and never get bored of?

Labels: , , , ,