html> Lostvestige: Christmas Tree Patch

Christmas Tree Patch

Every year we go to our favorite Christmas tree patch to pick out my mom's Christmas tree. We have been going there for years, and it just has such an exciting, wintery feeling about it.

The Krankies coffee trailer moved to this location a few years ago, and it gets engulfed in Christmas trees every December. 

The scent of freshly brewed coffee fills the air and mixes with the piney scent of the trees.

A cup of hot coffee is the perfect thing to warm your frigid hands while shopping for the perfect tree.


We haven't gotten our own tree here yet because I know the cats will just climb it and live in it.. Probably chew the light strands while they're at it.. But maybe one day!

On this trip we were lucky enough to see a delivery of fresh trees! How exciting.

The trees laying down waiting to be put up makes me imagine a Christmas tree graveyard..


I love how the vintage style string lights illuminate the trees and cast long shadows. Giving a slightly eerie look to them.

Steven's reaction upon seeing this picture: "I look like an NPC.." 

Then we all have a tree decorating party and cover the tree in vintage glass ornaments. I love it! I have never seen a prettier tree,

Do you have any fun Christmas tree traditions?

Labels: , , , , ,