html> Lostvestige: It's a Spooky Time of Year

It's a Spooky Time of Year


It's the time of year for wearing all black, wandering around, among the fallen leaves and overcast skies, being spooky.


This was Halloween a year ago. I worked all September and October making this dress. I kind of used a pattern but mainly made it up as I went along, which is usually how I end up doing projects. There are some parts that definitely don't look quite right up close, but that's okay because I was supposed to look dead anyway. 







It was the perfect Halloween night. The skies were dark and gloomy, the air was crisp and cool, but not too cold. 

Pumpkins lined the way up the the porch of my Mom's haunted house, where a skeleton, ghost and more creepy ghouls waited with a giant cauldron filled with candy.





It's the creepiest time of year.

Labels: , , , , , ,